Products Our Healthy Eating Aids and Healthy Living Tools are highly recommended to bridge nutritional gaps and give you the tools you will need to exercise safely and effectively.
Healthy Eating Aids -
1. All Natural Whey Protein - Whey protein is one of the highest quality forms of protein for the human body. It is perfect for: after resistance workouts, in smoothies, and as a protein source for a meal low in protein.
2. Multivitamin - Make sure your body is getting all of the vitamins and minerals it needs to recover from workouts, improve health, and support fat burning.
3. Fish Oil - Most Americans don't get enough Omega 3's in their diet and supplementing fish oil is an easy way to make sure your body is getting the good fats it needs.
Healthy Living Tools -
1. Exercise Ball - An exercise ball allows you to do a variety of different exercises, including exercise ball squats, one of the best exercises you can do.
2. Doorway Pull-up Bar - It is difficult to work the largest upper body muscle (the lats) without expensive equipment. A doorway pull-up bar is the cheapest, best option. Are you thinking: I can't do a pull-up? Don't worry, with a sturdy stool and a little assistance from your legs anyone can do pull-ups.
3. Perfect Push-ups - Push-ups are one of the best upper body exercises you can do, however they are very hard on the wrists, shoulders, and elbows. Decrease the stress on these joints, and add variety to you push-up regimen with Perfect Push-ups
4. Heart Rate Monitor - Tracking your heart rate when you workout is an easy way to see progress, and gauge the intensity of your workouts.
Call us with questions 507-313-0248